The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 1,100 times in 2014. If it were a cable car, it would take about 18 trips to carry that many people.
- Tradeshow & Conference Industry: China, Russia, Mexico and Japan
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder and Asperger’s Syndrome
- Global Wireless Communications and Commercial Satellite Industry: The Economics of Global Roaming
- Doing Business in Russia
- Human Trafficking and Transnational Crime & Corruption
- Russian Organized Crime
- International Business Ethics
- Lectures on Flashbulb Memories
- Eating a feast in a small private restaurant in Moscow with Government Ministers and Mobsters. The food was originally destined for the US Embassy Christmas Party (that never got there) Jan 1991.
- Distributing loaves of bread from the back of a Zhiguli to bread lines in Leningrad, USSR (1992)
- Visit to the Kremlin to meet President Boris Yeltsin (1993)
- Working with the Russian Tombov Crime Syndicate (1993-1999)
- The Crooner “Frank Sinatra of St. Petersburg” (1991-2000)
- Participation in a Mafia Court Tribunal (1993)
- Interrogation by the KGB (1994)
- Penned first draft of the Gore-Chernomyrdin Trade Accord on Forestry by request of the Russian Ministry of Forestry in cooperation with the Export-Import Bank of the USA. (1994).
- Recording “When I Fall In Love” with the Leningrad Philharmonic (1996)
- Personal Meeting with Ahmed Chalabi, Leader of the Iraqi Exiles prior to his return to Iraq (2002)
- Return Visit to Russia during the 300th Anniversary of St. Petersburg and investigating Human Trafficking for my Master’s Thesis. (2003)
- Bi-weekly rendezvous with the FBI (2004-6)